LXDE is an acceptable substitute for Gnome 2

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Sep 17 19:17:17 UTC 2011

On 09/17/2011 11:48 AM, Olav Vitters wrote:
> I'm not a fanboy. I'm a GNOME sysadmin, release team member, bugmaster,
> etc.

To some people, the second implies the first.  And, I must say, you're
the only person I'm aware of who's that involved with Gnome dev that's
actually willing to discuss Gnome and where it's going with mere
mortals.  Most of them either ignore us or tell us that if we're not
actively working on Gnome our opinions don't matter.