How to permanently delete root CAs from mozilla products?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Sep 18 18:15:12 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 05:56 -0400, David wrote:
> On 9/17/2011 11:37 PM, Craig White wrote:
> >
> > I just checked on my Ubuntu 10.04 server. Both a new profile & my
> > existing profile have 4 certificates from DigiNotar and all are
> > untrusted.
> >
> > Will search bugzilla soon because the DigiNotar certificate in
> > Fedora wasn't automatically 'untrusted' after the last round of
> > updates like it should have been.
>

> I do not have a "DigiNotar" certificate at all. But then I am not using
> Fedora 14 or Ubuntu 10.04 either. So it still sounds, to me, that your
> complaint is with
> the Firefox version in Fedora 14. The latest one that I can see is FF
> 3.6.20.
>
> The current recommended stable version is 6.0.2 with 7.0 scheduled for
> release Sept 27, 2011. Firefox 3.6.22 (the 3.6.x series is soon to be
> EOL) was released Sept 6, 2011. However there is a 3.6.23 scheduled for
> Sept 27 also.
----
# rpm -q firefox
firefox-3.6.22-1.fc14.i686

Don't understand why you don't have any DigiNotar certificates - just
checked on my FF on my Windows machine (6.0.2) and it had 4 certificates
(DigiNotar) and 2 certificates for DigiNotar B.V. and all had no trust
checkmarks.

Craig

believed to be clean.