Minor update question

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:55:03 UTC 2011

Reindl Harald <h.reindl <at> thelounge.net> writes:

> P.S.: the peopole who decided to moderate my mails to the list
> should consider revert this or push them a little faster instead
> of days and weeks later or silently drop them
>
> normally a moderated list anserwers instantly that it is moderated
> and also sends notifies if a message is rejected, this list is
> a randomly black hole

You did not say how you post to the list, directly or via other service.
For example, people who post via GMANE may occasionally be delayed, or after
a few days of inactivity asked to re-authenticate the "from e-mail address"
with them (you have to check you mail; ignoring responses will burn you), even
lose it due to a temporary storage space limit.
So, consider it.
JB