GGoogle chat vs Skype

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 00:29:30 UTC 2011

I use Google Voice all the time and I have use Google chat.  When you make a
call with
Google Chat you can actually see the credit you have in Google Voice.  I
actually made a
phone call from the Phillipines to San Diego using Google Chat and it was
free.  I do not
know how.  I do know that phone calls with Google Voice within the US are
free and the
calls to other countries are less expensive than Skype ( I also have Skype).
 Skype has
a rate but then they add extra fees, which Google Voice does not.

:-)