Developers responsibillity to Fedora Users

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Sep 29 19:34:52 UTC 2011

Am 29.09.2011 21:29, schrieb Olav Vitters:
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 07:09:39PM +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> maybe developers should spent some thougts in which state they replace working
>> solutions with often really good ideas that are not ready for endusers
>
> Suggest also not telling again and again what other people should do

as long as other people decide in what state software comes to
me i suggest whatever i want

> Also, I understood most arguments many messages ago

as long i have not answered to you it does not matter what you understodd to you

i answered to "As a contributor, one real problem for me is the amount of noise
one has to filter through to get any meaningful feedback" which came from a
contributor which did NOT understand why so many complaints are coming

if i do not want complaints i have to learn WHY they are coming
not the complaints are the problem, they are only the reaction of
problems introduced before