Developers responsibillity to Fedora Users

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Sep 30 02:32:57 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 18:08 +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:

> >> Huh?
> > ----
> > are you that new to RH and Linux?
>
> No.  I've been here for a long time.  Longer than almost everyone
> else, as it happens.  Your question seemed to be a non sequitur: AFAIK
> the complaints about missing buttons etc are indeed in Bugzilla.  So I
> don't know why you made that point.
----
check with Bill Nottingham then.

If it ain't in bugzilla then it's not a bug.

That's always been the active theory. I can't imagine that this has
actually changed.

Griping on the users list is nothing more than griping on the users
list. It's not a bugizlla entry. There's little hope that anything will
actually occur from griping on the users list other than introducing a
lot of noise, chatter and negativity.

If you feel that griping on the users list has a constructive purpose,
then so be it.

Craig

believed to be clean.