How to change network address ?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Apr 2 00:00:15 UTC 2012

On 04/02/2012 07:38 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 04/02/2012 04:52 AM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
>> ip is not part of the iproute2 package. It is part of the iproute
>> package. So we can fix at least one misunderstanding.
> OMG....  I forgot the "-" too....  BFD.

And I forgot the ()  as in iproute(-2).

Everywhere one looks it is referred to this way: iproute2 is a collection of
utilities for controlling TCP and UDP IP networking and traffic control in Linux, in
both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.

The downloads from kernel.org has the latest download at iproute2-3.1.0.tar.bz2.

I suppose one could argue that fedora package it as iproute2-3.1.0

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage