huge mail going throw my mail server how to protect

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Apr 6 07:38:47 UTC 2012

On 04/06/2012 03:28 PM, Rafiqul Islam wrote:
> My question is too many unknown user sending mail using my MTA(Postfix) so that
> hotmail,google reject mail from my domain(mail.navigation.com
> <http://mail.navigation.com> and IP:202.53.168.75)  and i don't know how to stop
> this unexpected outgoing mail.

I see....

In that case it sounds as if your MTA isn't properly configured to prevent "relaying".

I don't use Postfix, but maybe this link will help you to check your configuration to
prevent unauthorized relaying.  Also, it seems your host is being marked as sending
SPAM and that you'll have to request it to be dropped from the list of the various
organizations that have flagged your host.

http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_ACCESS_README.html   may help....

Or, wait for someone that knows Postfix to give you a better answer.

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage