huge mail going throw my mail server how to protect

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Apr 6 07:56:44 UTC 2012

Am 06.04.2012 09:28, schrieb Rafiqul Islam:
> My question is too many unknown user sending mail using my MTA(Postfix) so that hotmail,google reject mail from my
> domain(mail.navigation.com <http://mail.navigation.com> and IP:202.53.168.75)  and i don't know how to stop this
> unexpected outgoing mail.

ouch i did not see the "unknown user sending mail using my MTA"
shutdown you server NOW or at least make it unacessable
from the internet before you have a working mail-configuration

with this ip-address you are known as spammer and will not
be able the next time to provide any trustful mailservice

anybody out there must not open port 25 from the internet
becuase he was able to type "yum install postfix", that may
sound rude but nobody needs more spamservers maintained
by people missing the knowledge to maintain mailservices

to not be a open-relay is the first and most important basic task