Which one is the best, restore grub load or reinstall 64bit Fedora 16

R. Welsh Robert_Welsh at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 12:56:59 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 11:33 +0800, yujian wrote:
> My notebook is updated to 8G memory,  and I reinstall a Win7-64bits
> system, so the grub info of F16 is lost.
> Now I need to restore the grub load info of F16, or reinstall F16
> 64-bits version.  I do not know how many difference of 32-bits and 64
> bits of F16.

If I understand your question, you are looking for some reference on the
difference between 32-bit and 64-bit F16.

I don't have a document reference, but I do know that if you chose to
run 64-bit F16, there will be occasion where both a 64-bit and 32-bit
function will exist on the system to support applications that are
compiled 32-bit only.

I have not had any issues with running 64-bit F16 and being able to run
32-bit applications within this environment.