how to use a mailing-list

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 09:13:36 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 08:20, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
> would you PLEASE send replies only back to the
> list and ONLY to ONE incarnation of this list
> the first To and the Cc are useless
> in thunderbird you can even drag a "reoply to list"
> button to your icon-bar that can handle reply to
> mailing-lists for you
>
> Am 06.04.2012 13:07, schrieb Fernando Cassia:

Are you talking to me?. I don´t use Thunderbird. I use Googl´s GMail
(AJAX) web based client.

I hit the "reply" button. That´s all there is to do to reply to an
e-mail. Any other issue, grievance, or annoyance you experience is
either a result of an improperly configured mailing list, email
client, or early childhood psychological trauma on your side.

Best regards,
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell