how to use a mailing-list

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Apr 7 13:57:02 UTC 2012

Am 07.04.2012 15:50, schrieb Bruno Wolff III:
>> it is not the job of my mail-client repair mistakes of others
>
> They are only mistakes in your mind. The normal way to reply is to use reply
> all. This covers people who want to have their address in the recipient
> headers so they can treat the message specially and people who are not
> on the list. The mail-followup-to header is the way to say you want something
> different.

who told you so?

come on a discuss this on the postfix-list
wietse will explain you why there are mail-headers exists

really, as long you do not understand the headers in
a mail and the fact the no one needs multiple copies
of the same mails do not explain people "the normal way"

what you are speaking about is the normal way of OFFLIST-MAILS
so that everybody involved in a discussion has each reply
but damned htis here is a mailing-list

do you really not understand the difference?
well, let it be so, but do not people explain "the normal way"