how to use a mailing-list

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Apr 7 16:35:25 UTC 2012

On 04/08/2012 12:30 AM, Sam Sharpe wrote:
> On 7 April 2012 17:21, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>> some stuff
> Hi,
>
> You don't get my point; you seem to want to keep an argument going. I
> don't understand why, but I know for certain you can't sustain an
> argument on your own, so I'll just cut you off at this end. Have a
> pleasant weekend.

If all of this really bothered me...and it doesn't....

I would lobby the fedora list managers to deactivate the fedora-list at redhat.com
address and return an error message to anyone sending to that list address.

I wouldn't spend my time trying to convince anyone that my understanding of the issue
was superior to another.

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage