Very happy with F17 Beta RC3 but no chkfontpath, needed to install MSFT webfonts...

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 19:57:47 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 16:42, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:
> If you want to discuss Fedora 15 and/or 16, go right ahead.  If all you're
> interested in is Fedora 17, take your questions and your attitude to the F17
> test list where they belong.

I will use the testing list for F17 matters, you can be sure about that.

I also run F16 on another system, so maybe you will see questions
about F16 on this list too.

What boggles my mind is that you´re now the 4th person on this thread
that feels the need to come to get me, adding even more noise to this
list, and perpetuating a thread that should have died by itself long
ago.

For me, it´s over. Now someone else wants to come and repeat to me the
error of my ways?. *sarcasm* *joke*

END
FC
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell