Very happy with F17 Beta RC3 but no chkfontpath, needed to install MSFT webfonts...

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Apr 10 20:26:21 UTC 2012

On 04/10/2012 12:57 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> I will use the testing list for F17 matters, you can be sure about that.

Thank you.

> I also run F16 on another system, so maybe you will see questions
> about F16 on this list too.

I can't speak for anybody else on this list, but I'll welcome them and
do my best to help if and when I can.

> What boggles my mind is that you´re now the 4th person on this thread
> that feels the need to come to get me, adding even more noise to this
> list, and perpetuating a thread that should have died by itself long
> ago.

Not only did you break the list's rules, you made it quite plain that
you don't think that the rules apply to you.  What else did you expect?
  And, please note that not one person has posted in your defense and
that AFAICT nobody agrees with you.  You were wrong, you were called on
it and nobody rose to your defense.  Now, start acting like an adult and
accept it.