Very happy with F17 Beta RC3 but no chkfontpath, needed to install MSFT webfonts...

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:10:24 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 17:26, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:
> Not only did you break the list's rules

Hi Joe,

1. I didnt know beta versions were off-topic for this list
2. Someone told me "questions about beta versions...".
I understood it as _QUESTIONS_ about beta versions being off-topic.
Not howtos from someone who found a solution.
3. As I found the solution to my original question, I posted my
"solution" under a different thread.
4. A virtual line of people quickly formed to slap me in the face
(metaphor). Particularly irking was the first reply telling me to
"stop". When in fact at that point I had sent the ludicrous amount of
2 threads to the list.

Have you seen the movie "Airplane!", particularly the scene where a
line is formed to slap someone?. Well, that was my feeling.

5. I pointed about the irony about using the argument of "less noise
on the list" to lecture me one by one, when in fact each such reply
added more noise to it, negating the argument.

6. I told it was the end of this thread as far as I was concerned, yet
you felt the urge to do the same, and get in line to lecture me, once
again.

Just think if it makes sense to continue this argument forever.

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell