Very happy with F17 Beta RC3 but no chkfontpath, needed to install MSFT webfonts...

Mike Wright mike.wright at mailinator.com
Tue Apr 10 21:31:48 UTC 2012

On 04/10/2012 12:09 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 15:36, Michael Cronenworth<mike at cchtml.com>  wrote:
>> Personal attacks are unwarranted.
>
> In mailing lists and in life, I am blunt. Some like it, some do not.
> Do as you see fit.
>
> I don´t consider "congratulations, list police!" a personal attack,
> but rather a reflection on how over-enforcing mailing list "rules"
> makes newcomers less inclined to participate, perhaps if I had used
> sarcasm you´d have perceived less "offensive"?. I´m asking a honest
> question.

Durante épocas de Engaño la Lista, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario.

Some call it a list, others a community.  I like to call it our family.

Once you have been here a while (please stay) you will learn of your
brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, and the children as they arrive.

While our family has a culture we do have our individual personalities
and often interpret our rules with different levels of latitude
depending on "Monday, Sun Spots, Too Much to Do, Too Much Time on my
Hands, Life, Boss, Gophers, et cetera".

Welcome to the family ;D

Mike Wright