Very happy with F17 Beta RC3 but no chkfontpath, needed to install MSFT webfonts...

David dgboles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:43:50 UTC 2012

On 4/10/2012 6:52 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 04/10/2012 02:10 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
>> 1. I didnt know beta versions were off-topic for this list
>
> I know you're not new to the list.  I also know that it's been mentioned
> several times on this list in the last few weeks that F17 isn't a proper
> topic for this list until it's been released.  What I don't know is how
> you couldn't have been aware that this is the wrong place for such
> discussions before you sent that first message.  I won't comment further
> on your post because I suspect that anything else I wrote would simply
> fan the flames.

Threads such as these remind me of my ex-wife. She loved to argue with
me and she would find something really insignificant to argue about and
no amount of discussion would end it. So to end it I would surrender and
tell - Okay you win. I give up. You are right. To continue the argument
she would then switch sides.

You guys are going to do that here are you??  :-)

--

  David