F16, XFCE/LXDE and hibernate button

Rick Stevens rstevens at corp.alldigital.com
Wed Apr 11 00:50:25 UTC 2012

On 04/10/2012 03:55 PM, Joel Rees wrote:
> Anybody using XFCE or LXDE who are missing their hibernate button in
> the logout dialog after the recent kernel upgrade?

Which new kernel? I'm running 3.3.1-3.fc16.x86_64 and I see it.

> Or should I suspect that moving the /home partition to a new partition
> yesterday is to blame?

Possibly.

> (Need to look up what I have to do with SELinux after a move like
> this. I remember there's something that needs to be done, don't
> remember exactly what.)

"restorecon -R -v /home" I believe.
-  If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, -
-          in five years there'd be a shortage of sand.              -
-                                              -- Milton Friedman    -