[OT] Re: Login on Fedora 17

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Apr 11 20:17:48 UTC 2012

> Once again, F17 is an unreleased system so please keep it to the Test
> list, not here. If you follow this list you'll have seen a recent thread
> on exactly this point.

I've been on this list for some time, now, and unless my memory's worse
than I think it is, we've never[1] had a problem with members posting
questions here about the next version of Fedora.  Suddenly, there've
been a whole bunch of posts about F17 and its various betas and RC
versions.  Not only that, the fact that every time it happens the poster
is pointed to the proper list doesn't keep it from happening again, and
not all of the posters doing this are new to the list.  Some of them are
people I recognize as regulars on this list who should have seen the
other threads and known where the proper list for their issues was.

I'm not judging any of you who have done this, because I'm not
interested in arguing about this.  I'm only making an observation and
wondering why.

[1]Well, hardly ever.