[OT] Re: Login on Fedora 17

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Apr 11 22:25:45 UTC 2012

On 04/11/2012 03:02 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> Didnt mean to. Don't be overly sensitive Joe.

Just because you didn't mean to be offensive doesn't mean that you
didn't succeed.  Personally, I wasn't offended, partly because I'm not
the poster being referred to.  However, I've seen enough people here
taking offense when none was offered[1] to make me aware how easy it is
to ruffle some people's feathers by being sarcastic.

[1]An old friend of mine calls that being an "offense thief."