~/.mc/ini

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Apr 12 11:59:24 UTC 2012

On 04/12/2012 07:47 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> Also, I had just installed mc so I don´t think the locate database
> would have picked it up yet. And if I fired updatedb it´d have taken a
> while, so it was easier for me to ask the list. Also, asking the list
> is beneficial to someone else if the question-and-answer is later
> indexed by Gurgle, to be later found by someone else in the same
> situation as me.
>
> As you can see I made a lot of considerations before deciding to ask here.

You do realize that by your logic there should be no reason for anyone to try to
determine the answers themselves?

Can't wait for updatedb to run...because it may be faster to type out an email and
then sit back and wait for an answer.  :-) :-)

And, if I don't know something...then I'm sure someone else in the world wouldn't it
either...so I may as well ask it and hope that that someone else doesn't think the
way I do and will google it instead of asking again.  :-) :-)

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage