OT: red hat?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:45:15 UTC 2012

On 04/13/2012 04:12 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 04/13/2012 03:46 PM, Ric Moore wrote:

>>> http://co-store.com/redhatcoolstuff
>>>
>>> Seems like they don't see the fedora any longer....
>>

>> I've still got mine, the one Bob young gave me personally! RIc
>>

> That, and 15NTD, will get you a bus ride in Taipei.

Heh, same with my shares at $250. I should have asked for the printed
certificates, so I'd have something to use if I ran out of toilet paper.
But, the official Red Hat Fedora was very well made. I was proud to have
gotten it from Uncle Bob. He remains a great guy. Imagine, Red Hat
started in his living room. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html