OT: red hat?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Fri Apr 13 13:19:07 UTC 2012

Once upon a time, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> said:
> On 04/13/2012 12:27 PM, Dave Stevens wrote:
> > point taken, still looking. Why would RH not want to sell people items that
> > advertise the RH brand????
>
> Cost to stock seldom ordered products?

I believe they still have them and distribute them in various ways (e.g.
I think they gave them to RHCEs a few years ago), but they don't sell
them.  I think the coolstuff store is all just stuff made by/for the
store company with logos added, so they don't carry the fedoras.

I asked the New York Hat Company (place that makes them for Red Hat)
about the red fedoras, and they said that they only do them on special
order for Red Hat.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>