off topic: combined output of concurrent processes

Amadeus W.M. amadeus84 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 15 06:05:08 UTC 2012

> Definitely yes. But again, that only matters if you had lots of curl
> commands each with its own >> file open. But your code had one >> open
> and lots of echoes (well, curls) using it.
>
> Which is it? (Actually, both should work. But we need to know what is
> actually goging on.)

It's the latter, i.e. a single redirection for all curls. Redirection to
a file was for examining the output only, cause it did cross my mind that
the output might be messed up (although it didn't seem to, in practice).
But as I mentioned in yet another post I'm piping the combined curls into
a parser. Not separately.