Evolution mail mystery

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 16 20:50:49 UTC 2012

I would like someone to explain a strange thing that is happening with
my incoming mail.

There is a group of email addresses that could well be on a contact
list. I have a evolution contact list with those e-mail addresses on
them.

I am getting a series of identical e-mail messages that are identified
as coming from people on that list and seem to be addressed to an e-mail
address that is not one I am familiar with. Despite that on the surface
the e-mail is not coming to me the first line in the header reads:
2012 06:47:30 -0700

Others on the contact list are getting the same message.

What in the e-mail headers would allow me to identify what is going on?
Or how this is happening?
"Die? I should say not, dear fellow. No Barrymore would allow such a
conventional thing to happen to him." -- John Barrymore's dying words
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net