red hat?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 06:16:42 UTC 2012

On 04/16/2012 03:24 PM, Chris Adams wrote:
> Once upon a time, fred smith<fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>  said:
>> tying back to RH: I was specifically thinking of the red fedora when I
>> suggested dry cleaning.
>
> My local dry cleaners that I trust wouldn't take my red fedora - they
> said they weren't set up to handle it.

If it bled it would wreck the perc (dry cleaning fluid) and then they
would have to distill it all to remove the dye. Any sort of washing will
remove the starch/sizing and then lose the finish and shape. If it's
made from blocked felt then it would be completely wrecked and
worthless. You can attempt to lightly brush it clean. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html