using mirrors in Fedora 14

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Apr 23 21:37:10 UTC 2012

Am 23.04.2012 23:11, schrieb Rod McCown:
> And excuse me for not upgrading this Fedora dist. regularly,
> but I do have a life away from this computer.

so what, others too

upgrade twice a year is a agreement you are making by selecting
a distribution with a 6 month release cycle

> I'll get help elsewhere, because I don't respond well to
> arrogance.

what is there arrogant?
you call it arrogance

i call it Fedora < 15 does not bother me because with
F15 major changes like systemd were introduced and after
months i refuse to remember longer than 2011/11

expect that one holds a single machine recent?

a dist-upgrade is done in 1-2 hours on physical and 5 minutes
on a virtual instance. sorry for not understand why one has F14
running shortly before even F15 is EOL, F16 is current