Trouble with ddclient

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 04:18:11 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-04-23 at 20:52 -0700, Lee wrote:
> can you paste your conf file (minus passwds of course)?

[Please don't top-post on this list. See the Guidelines]

Thanks but I think I've identified the possible culprit. Turns out my
router is also updating DynDNS, so the problem may in fact be there. I
still don't see why this should cause ddclient to fail, but it may be
that the router blocks access to the DynDNS server.

If that isn't the cause, I'll follow up later.

poc