oovoo.com

FNetV1 francisco108 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:12:54 UTC 2012

Well, Its April 25, 2012 and we are still having the same exact problems with
oovoo not being able to login when running the windows client under WINE.

based on the following output of yours:

fixme:winsock:WSALookupServiceBeginW (0x328aa48 0x00000ff1 0x328aa30) Stub!
fixme:winsock:WSALookupServiceBeginW (0x328aa48 0x00000ff1 0x328aa30) Stub!
fixme:wininet:INET_QueryOption INTERNET_OPTION_PER_CONNECTION_OPTION stub
fixme:wininet:INET_QueryOption Unhandled dwOption 4
fixme:secur32:schan_InitializeSecurityContextW Using hardcoded "NORMAL"
priority
GNUTLS ERROR: GnuTLS internal error.
fixme:winsock:NtStatusToWSAError Status code 8000000a converted to DOS error
code 2a4
fixme:winsock:NtStatusToWSAError Status code 8000000a converted to DOS error
code 2a4
fixme:winsock:NtStatusToWSAError Status code 8000000a converted to DOS error
code 2a4
fixme:winsock:WSALookupServiceBeginW (0x328aa48 0x00000ff1 0x328aa30) Stub!

I have seen a line that's most of interest:
fixme:secur32
which is a call to "secur32.dll"

Have you checked to see if there is a secur32.dll file in your WINE
windows/system32 directory?
If not, you might want to get a copy of that file from a Windows XP source
or online and import it under WINE, and then see if oovoo can finally let
you log in.