Which Windows for Virtual Box ? (F16, USB, etc)

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Thu Apr 26 23:34:30 UTC 2012

On 04/25/2012 06:10 PM, Steven Stern wrote:
> I'm using Windows XP in Virtual Box, mainly because I had a spare
> license for it.  I give it 1.0GB  and it does OK.

surely, you must mean 10GB - I just spent considerable time yesterday
struggling with space issues on two XP VMs that had been allotted 10 GB
- unless the OP is really struggling with space issues and is absolutely
certain they will never install much on their XP VMs, I would recommend
15 GB allocations - hard drive space is cheap

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA