what does this file mean? C\:\\nppdf32Log\\debuglog.txt

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 30 00:26:05 UTC 2012

<snip>
  It was only last week that I realised I had that file in my home
directory. I do have Acrobat Reader installed, but I have had it for
ages, so why is it that only recently the file
"C\:\\nppdf32Log\\debuglog.txt" appeared on my home directory? Something
changed, most likely in Acrobat Reader, though it could also be in
Firefox or Seamonkey. Last week when I found the file I deleted it, and
today it was there again. I deleted it again, googled for a PDF within
FF, opened it
</snip>

I have found that a good way to delete such files is from the terminal
rather than the GUI.
First rename the file from say .txt to .txx then delete the altered file.
Roger