php serial communication in linux

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:13:00 UTC 2012

hey...

it appears you're running some sort of php script to access the serial
port, for some kind of communication test.

it also appears that you want to run the test from the browser.

here's my suggestion. forget the browser for time being.

get the test running from the cmdline.
ensure the app has the correct privs, as well as the correct user
 (i have no idea what that should be)
ensure that selinux isn't interfering
once this works as you expect it to, then you can modify whatever you need to,
 then you can get it running from the browser.