Japanese keyboard: Fedora 15 KDE

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Apr 30 23:39:19 UTC 2012

Le Lundi, 30 Avril 2012 22:37:36 +0900,
nomnex <nomnex at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Glad you got it working.
> Ctrl+Space switch i-bus on/off
> Alt+Shift switch the input language (I use French/Japanese on a en_US
> OS)

I've tried the Anthy German keyboard that I use to write French
although it's not at all like the regular Linux German keyboard.  Even
though it shows 'German' when pressing Alt+Shift, it is still a qwerty
keyboard, not a qwertz.  And no shift keys in sight to produce
accentuated letters.  Seems English as usual. I did a quick search on
Anthy layouts but most if not all topics are related to Japanese.  It'd
be useful to have a description of all the layouts available.