criminal use of linux [not]

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 06:01:52 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Roger <arelem at bigpond.com> wrote:

>  Is it Criminal use of Linux, or more like criminal use of the world's
> worst copyright and patent.
> My take on this is that as Microsoft owns C++ anything written in C++ like
> code falls under copyright.

Er... nobody can take ownership over work that you have written, Your work
is your own, regardless of whether they own the language you write it in or
not.

Where is it stated that Micros[hi]t owns C++? when did this happen? You
can't own something in the free domain? This is like saying that I own
English and you can't use it unless I say so - it's stupid and ridiculous.