criminal use of linux

Christopher Svanefalk christopher.svanefalk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:26:32 UTC 2012

Best,

Christopher Svanefalk

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 7:37 AM, Richard Vickery <richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Joe Wulf <joe_wulf at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Correct... Micro$loth has never passed up an opportunity to bully.

Richard, please do not see this as a personal criticism, but if that was
indeed the case, then would not the legal departments of the affected
companies (especially Oracle, who most likely has a legal war machine
easily on par with MS) have dismissed it rather than letting the company
succumb to the demands?