enabliing junk mail in evolution

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 2 16:12:44 UTC 2012

I have ben using junk mail processing in evolution since it appeared in
RedHat and/or Fedora Linux. I have never before been unable to enable
junk mail processing. But now in F17 it is not working for me. Below are
the instructions from the evolution help  to enable Junk mail
processing.
But when I right click on a message there is no Junk Mail Settings
option. Any ideas out there other than ask the evolution list which I
will do if I get frustrated enough?

Enabling or Disabling Your Junk Mail List
     1. Right-click on a message and select the Junk Mail
        Settingsoption.

     2. Specify whether you wish to Enable or Disable junk mail
        handling.

     3. Click on the OK button.

You can't run away forever, But there's nothing wrong with getting a
good head start. -- Jim Steinman, "Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through"
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net