Linux or GNU/Linux

Aradenatorix Veckhom Vacelaevus aradnix at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 05:59:16 UTC 2012

Well I think the doubt in fact is about the correct way for call this
Operating System (OS). I think the political correct way for it must be
gnu/linux because historically it was the way as this OS was completed and
worked. We are talking about the firsts years of the 90's. Nowadays this OS
family has grown a lot. It's like a huge tree growing more and more every
year.

But the most of people use to call them simply linux. It isn't wrong, but
linux is in fact, as someone said before, just the kernel, not the whole
operative system. And well, I think it's sufficiently explained.

Cheers