Kororaa forum problem

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Aug 5 01:40:14 UTC 2012

On 08/05/2012 09:32 AM, Doug wrote:
> New to this list, and to Kororaa and its forum. I posted a q to the K forum and was answered with a q. When I tried to reply to the correspondent, (several times, several ways) i always get this:

Kororaa is a remix of Fedora.  They have their own support forum, as you know, which isn't a part of Fedora....  So, questions about their forum usage isn't something most people here would have familiarity.

Since Kororaa is a Fedora remix, your question should be generic.  So, just go ahead and ask it here and see if the Fedora Community can help.