Fedora 17, Passenger, Postgresl and Apache

Felipe Nunez gato.pardo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 01:11:43 UTC 2012

I am certainly sure that this list is not the adequate place to try to
solve a problem I'm having with the tools Rails 3, Passenger, Postgresl
and Apache when working in production environment in Fedora 17.

   Whenever I try to access an application, using Apache, I get this
message in my production log:
PG::Error (could not connect to server: No such file or directory
):

  If I don't use  Apache  everything is ok. If I use Fedora 16 and
Apache everything is ok.

  I have googled in every possible way. Where can I get some help ?

Gato Pardo