OSDisc USB installer

Martin Airs martin at airs.me.uk
Mon Aug 6 12:32:16 UTC 2012

On Monday 06 Aug 2012 13:59:51 Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have ordered earlier an linux installer on a 16G pendrive, but
> somehow Fedora can't mount it - as it's seems from outside. I tried
> almost everything, but I can't find the drive itself, maybe I have
> only missed somehow. Question is - how can I mount it, and make it
> viewable in Nautilus? Did anyone met with this problem?
>
> Thanks
>
> Zoltan

after you put the usb stick into your computer, type 'dmesg' in a console, the
last entries should hopefully be related to a usb stick being inserted and
maybe assigning it as /dev/sda1 or something similar.

if not, then hopefully its a error of some kind that can help you pinpoint
what's failing

Martin