vmlinuz

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Aug 7 01:21:11 UTC 2012

On 08/07/2012 09:07 AM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com <mailto:Ed.Greshko at greshko.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 08/07/2012 12:03 AM, Richard Vickery wrote:
>     > Fwiw, you ought to be placing your comments here in the thread "boot, linux text" as this is where Dave's comments are.
>
>     No, I shouldn't.  I am answering a comment made by Tim in this thread.
>

> The reason I suggested such, Ed, is that it is not my question, and personally I care less about the  answer, because it is not my problem. I was looking for help for someone else who was - so it appeared at the time - being ignored.

But, you started this thread.  Just like you could "care less" about the answer, I can't be bothered trying to figure out or assume that my answer to this thread was for the benefit of someone else and then try to figure out what thread I should insert my out of context answer.

If you thought your question, which you don't care about the answer, was going to be of benefit to another thread....then ask that question in that thread.