Evolution can't work properly in Fedora 17.

Lailah lailahfsf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:13:01 UTC 2012

I can't say that.  The last version  (3.4)  was stubborn on I had an
IMAP account.  So, when I tried to download my emails  (is a POP
account)  it returns an error message.
I fixed it going to my last user  (Thanks God I still had it!),  back up
my data and import it to my new user.
But why in the world it can't set a simply POP account?

Regards,
Lailah