Fedora mailing list

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Fri Aug 10 20:45:20 UTC 2012

On 8/10/2012 11:54 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Could you please respond to the questions asked on the Fedora mailing
> list? People are ready and willing to help you.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

Yes, I sure will.  I'm anxious to see what people
have said.  I've been away from my computer today and
need to leave again here in 15 minutes, so it will
be later tonight before I get to see these messages.
I get the digest version also, so I don't see the
messages right away.

Thanks a bunch guys and gals for responding.  I'll
go through the messages tonight.

Mike