fedora 16 does not start in multi user update

Patrick Dupre pdupre at kegtux.org
Sat Aug 11 09:16:48 UTC 2012

Hello,

OK,

There are 5 services which fail:
iscsi
mdmonitor
nfs-secure-server
smb
webmin

I guess that the main issue is due to nfs-secure-server that I cannot
start:
nfs-secure-server.service - Secure NFS Server
	  Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/nfs-secure-server.service;
enabled)
	  Active: failed since Sat, 11 Aug 2012 11:13:07 +0200; 57s ago
	 Process: 1884 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/rpc.svcgssd $RPCSVCGSSDARGS
(code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
	  CGroup: name=systemd:/system/nfs-secure-server.service

startx just freezes the machine forever.

Up tp now, google did not help me.

Thank

  Patrick DUPRÉ                |   |  email: pdupre at kegtux.org