Failed Migration to Linux

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 11 10:22:35 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-08-10 at 23:35 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> You've done an awful lot of typing for an OP that isn't likely going
> to engage.

Caught me during a moment of waiting for something to happen.  Besides,
my casual typing speed's somewhere around 50 wpm, so it didn't take very
long to type.   ;-)

Anytime makes a "Windows just works" comment, I roll my eyes.  If you're
lucky, it does.  But for an awful lot of people, it's a right pig's
breakfast or conflicting bits.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686