fedora 16 does not start in multi user update

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Aug 11 10:39:50 UTC 2012

Patrick Dupre <pdupre at kegtux.org> wrote:

>I start in runlevel3

OK, I misinterpreted what you'd written earlier.

>> What is your video hardware?  If nVidia, your using the standard
>> nouveau driver?
>It is an intel card 82Q963/Q965
>
>Yes it looks like that the nouveau driver are installed.

Well, of course nouveau is installed. But it won't be used on Intel hardware. I don't know what driver is used for that hardware. There may be a magic boot parameter which may be of help.  But, I'm not in a situation to check at the moment.

--
Sent from my Android tablet with K-9 Mail.