Failed Migration to Linux

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Sat Aug 11 15:16:47 UTC 2012

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012, David wrote:

> This list is a 'help-me-with-my-problem' list. You did not ask for help.
> Some called your post a rant. Some might call it a troll. This list is

One person called it a rant, me.
You have a thing against rants?

> not a Blog.

Where in the Holy Guidelines does it say that this list can
only be used to ask questions or to answer questions asked?

Supposing the commandment is there somewhere, pretty much everyone
who ever uttered "Don't do that" on this list is a heretic.
We are going to need kindling.

> Good that you can still use Windows.
>
> You have a nice day.

There is nothing like sincerity.

"But I have their money. Who cares what kind of day they have?" -- Anya