Failed Migration to Linux

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 22:58:09 UTC 2012

On 08/11/2012 06:22 AM, Tim wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-08-10 at 23:35 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> You've done an awful lot of typing for an OP that isn't likely going
>> to engage.
> Caught me during a moment of waiting for something to happen.  Besides,
> my casual typing speed's somewhere around 50 wpm, so it didn't take very
> long to type.   ;-)
>
> Anytime makes a "Windows just works" comment, I roll my eyes.  If you're
> lucky, it does.  But for an awful lot of people, it's a right pig's
> breakfast or conflicting bits.

Not to be "late to the party",....but that LAST sentence?....HAD ME IN
TEARS......IT WAS TOO FUNNY!...LoL! And why is it when someone complains
about Windows in any respect it is said they're "slamming" it? I mean I
have used Windows from '95 right up to 7, and even though some of them
have been "better" than others, I still have to say that for an OS
whether business or home related, it's too full of holes and has more
"issues" than any other software I've ever used....there isn't any harm
in calling the kettle black....if the KETTLE IS INDEED BLACK..now is
there?....just wondering is all.....