Failed Migration to Linux

David dgboles at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 03:36:02 UTC 2012

On 8/11/2012 11:22 PM, Tim wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-08-11 at 18:58 -0400, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:
>> why is it when someone complains about Windows in any respect it is
>> said they're "slamming" it?
>
> Windows worked very hard to earn its disrespect.

Windows bashing comments like yours always make me smile. *Real*
developers, coders, and programers do not talk badly about any code.

Most of the world uses Windows in some form. Then there are the few that
use Mac OS. Then there is Linux. Used by a very few and the Linux users,
using pretty much the same 'stuff', argue that 'mine Linux' is better
than yours.

:-)

--

  David